Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sky Command II TS200 and the TH-D72

Just a quick note on K7PWTs Sky Command II implementation.  It took some reading and following the instructions step by step but I was able to get it up and working. One thing that I found it that I need to get a resonant antenna for all the bands I want to work via Sky Command because you cannot invoke the antenna tuner from what I can find. But if you want to work a HF net or have a scheduled QSO it works great. More to come as I figure this thing out. Let me know if you have a questions or if you have any tips for me.
Peace Kelly


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, I am Robert Baker, WA2IEK, in New Jersey. I'm a long time ham, but, have gone through many periods of low activity. Lately, I have wondered about setting up a Sky command ii rig in my van so that I can use it from my tiny antenna restricted apartment. I found your web page while researching the issue. 73 for now, catch U on HF maybe soon?

    ReplyDelete